(S3M, S5M, S8M, S14M)
Ideal for high torque synchronous power transmission applications previously driven by chains and gears.
- Ceptor-VI has 2.5-3.0 times the transmission capacity of standard STS
- The unique tooth profile enables smooth meshing and even distribution of stress for low noise emission in high torque power transmission
- Can be used with standard pulleys
- No lubrication required
- Select the optimum belt based on application conditions. Higher power transmission capacity can translate to smaller and narrower components for applications where space is restricted.
- Office equipment, such as copiers and faxes
- Factory equipment, such as machine tools and injection molds
- Medical equipment
- Household appliances
You can reach Automotive Customer Complaint Form, Industrial Customer Complaint Form and Dealer Application Form from the links below. Our experts will make the necessary assessment and get back to you.