Ceramic Tile Carry Belt
Ideal for conveyance applications using v-belts
- Long Life: Thick, abrasion-resistant rubber construction, with more than twice the service life of conventional belts
- Safe: The backside of the belt is flat, so tiles rarely fall off when transferred between lines
- Easy: Low-cost installation, as existing pulleys may be used
- In the ceramic tile industry, the belts are ideal for use after the baking processes at conveyor transfer points, where conventional products experience short service life. These belts may also be used in industries where flat items are conveyed on belt backsides.
- CAUTION: These belts are not for use in power transmission applications, such as in air conditioners and compressors, etc.
You can reach Automotive Customer Complaint Form, Industrial Customer Complaint Form and Dealer Application Form from the links below. Our experts will make the necessary assessment and get back to you.